BRAC Bank Limited Job Circular 2017
No matter how big we grow, we take pride, as a member of the wider BRAC family, in working in an honest, open and enabling environment across our network. We are a diverse team of 6,500 members and Values-based banking is our core belief. We are also a sponsor member bank of the Global Alliance for Banking on Values initiative. Our philosophy is based on the 3-P principles of People, Planet and Profit and we partner with projects that commit long lasting social, economic and environmental impact.
- Employment Type: Full Time Employment
- Job Grade: Senior Officer/Principal Officer
Job Description / Responsibility
- Achieve liability business targets
- Procure & maintain liability business for the bank by
- Identifying business opportunity and cross selling
- Working as team towards business goal
- Identify market potential and utilizing the opportunity by selling new products
- Internal/external regulatory requirement fulfillment
- Risk mitigation through compliance
- Maintaining fruitful relationship with customer
in Business Administration/ Banking and Finance/ Marketing/ Management
preferably from a reputed university
- 3 to 4 year(s)
- Minimum 3/4 years' experience in relevant area with knowledge of local corporate markets and legal requirements
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Strong English communication skills (oral and written).
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office package
- Ability to work in and contribute to team building environment.
- Ability to work under stress
Job SourceBdjobs.com Online Job Posting
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please 'Apply Online' in www.bdjobs.com to send your Résumé with a recent passport size photograph along with NID number (mandatory)
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.