If you are new in Bangladesh, you may be looking for famous tourist spots in Bangladesh. Or, if you are a Bangladeshi and want to travel during your vacation, you may be looking for it too.
10. Dhaka: Dhaka is the capital of Bangladesh. But, there is hardly any natural beauties left in this city. Yes, there are some tourist spots like the National Zoo, Botanical Garden, Boldha Garden, Ramna Park, Ahsan Manjil, Carzon Hall, National Museum, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Novo theatre, Shahid Zia Shishu Park, National Memorial etc.
9. Kuakata: Kuakata in Potuakhali district offers you the opportunity to watch sunrise and sunset standing at the same spot. There are a lot of other natural beauties of the Bay of Bengal here. 18 Kilometer long sea beach is one of the finest in the world.
8. Sylhet: Sylhet is famous for the tea gardens. There are some other spots like Manipuri Museum, Osmani Memorial Museum, Jaflong, Madhabkunda Waterfall etc.
7. Chittagong: Chittagong is the port city of Bangladesh. Here you will be able to visit the Foy’s Lake, Potenga Sea Beach, Sitakunda Echo Park, Bashkhali Echo Park, Mohamaya Tourist Spot [Mirsorai] etc.
6. Sundarban: The largest mangrove forest in the world will offer a lot of natural beauties to you. The Royal Bengal Tiger will be seen only in this forest.
5. Khagrachari: The hill tracts of Khagrachari is really eye-soothing. Some of the famous spots include Arya Banbihar Pagoda, Alootila, Manikchori, Ramgarh, Dighinala etc.
4. Bandarban: Bandarban is another hilly district where you can see some special places like Keokradong, Tajindong, Meghla Tourist Complex, Chimbuk Hill etc.
3. Rangamati: Rangamati, the land of red soil is famous for the Kaptai Lake, Subhalang Hill, Peda Ting Ting, Hanging Bridge, Tuktuk Echo Village and many more.
2. Cox’s Bazar: Cox’s Bazar is the second most beautiful place for the travelers around the world. Here, the longest sea beach is situated. You will be able to feel the Bay of Bengal from this city. Some other attractions are Teknaf, Dulahazra Safari Park, Moheshkhali, Kutubdia, Himchori, Inani Beach etc.
1. Saint Martins: Saint Martins Island is the most beautiful natural asset in Bangladesh. The island is surrounded by the Bay of Bengal from all directions. So, you will be able to feel yourself as a sailor here! Besides, a lot of sea foods and materials are available here.
Tags: Bandarban, Bangladesh, Bangladeshi Travelers, Beautiful Bangladesh, Chittagong, Cox's Bazar, Dhaka Bangladesh, Rangamati, Saint Martin's Island, Tourist Spots in Bangladesh, Travel Bangladesh, Most Beautiful Tourism Spots In Bangladesh For Travelers